Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alright, here we go!

Welcome everybody!

My name is Beverly, and I loooooove to bake cheesecakes. Weird cheesecakes too, flavored with yummy, natural ingredients like organic essential oils, various teas, spices and herbal infusions, and crafted with creativity. I believe that cheesecake doesn't have to be a "guilty" pleasure, and I want to make all of you believers too!

That's not all: even though my cheesecake is my passion and my priority, I also love brownies! My brownies are the gooiest, fudgiest brownies you'll ever taste, and they're always made with unrefined, natural cane sugar and organic, fair-trade certified cocoa.

As for cookies, I give a new twist to some of the classics: chocolate chip of course, molasses (made with a generations-old family recipe) and not just peanut butter... try my almond or cashew butter cookies! Like some spice in your life? Try L'Ossa Morte-- a Sicilian cookie that's so clove-y, if you eat too many it'll make your mouth go numb! Homemade Oreos? You got it. Italian cookie platters for holiday parties or family get-togethers? No problem! I also love to learn new methods and recipes, so if there's a special product you'd like me to make, I'll take it on.

Got a delicious idea for a cheesecake I haven't done yet? You can sponsor it! You'll get a taste of each step in the cheesecake-development process (each tweak I make is approved by your taste buds), and you'll get the first complete finished product to share with your family and friends! (Or you could just keep it to yourself... but really, what fun is that??)

Keep your eyes here for more info to come, and email me for ordering info: cooriginalcreations@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment