Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Completion... almost.

It's kind of hard to believe, but I am almost done with school. About 3 more weeks, and I will not only be graduating Sage, but I will be entering a season of life which is very likely going to be filled with excitement, uncertainty, stress, PRAYER, meeting even more amazing people, and fulfilling a dream.  I'm going all in.

I will definitely be broke at first, but not only do I have assurance that the amazing community I'm so blessed to be a part of won't let me stay that way... I know that once the money starts coming, it will only increase. Why? Because the product is amazing, and I know that people will love buying and eating it as much as I love making it. On top of that, I love the customers I have, and I love the ones I have yet to meet. I  can't wait to have a place where I can serve you a piece of cheesecake (or a slice of a Baked Brew) and have a conversation.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment